Here is a list of music acts least likely to get their own versions of “Guitar Hero” or “Rock Band”:
- The Partridge Family – I’m sure band manager Reuben Kincaid has been pestering MTV Games and Activision about the possibility, but they’re not returning his calls.
- The Village People – In addition to the instrument controllers, you’d need to buy the super gay costumes – the construction worker, police officer, biker, military man, cowboy and American Indian chief.
- Huey Lewis and the News – Only one person would be interested in this karaoke music video game: Patrick Bateman, the character played by Christian Bale in the 2000 movie “American Psycho.”
- Culture Club – “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?” The answer is the same now as it was in 1982.
- Milli Vanilli – Try lip-synching to songs that were lip-synched by the original performers.