Three psychics say Kate will become pregnant with her second child in 2014. Two say it will be a girl.
Here are some predictions for the new year by four notable psychics:
Los Angeles psychic Judy Hevenly gave her annual predictions to the San Bernardino County Sun.
- Kate Middleton pregnant with second child.
- Last year of reign for Queen Elizabeth.
- Pope Francis hospitalized for lung infection.
- Academy Awards swept by “12 Years a Slave,” winning Best Movie, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor/Best Supporting Actress, Best Original Score.
- Chelsea Clinton announces pregnancy and has baby boy.
- Royal couple William and Kate: “A great year and toward the end of this year and the beginning of next one the new baby announced. Little girl.”
- Late-night talk shows: “When Jimmy Fallon goes to the Tonight Show, he will be an amazing success, (given time). Good year for Kimmel. Not so good for Conan. Leno, on his way out, but not without a fight. It’s going to be really tough for Seth Meyers, but I do think in the end will be ok.”
- “Mad Men” actor Jon Hamm: “His year for an Emmy.”
- Heart-throb actor Ryan Gosling: “So broken up from Eva Mendes at the moment, but they’ll be back together! Then engaged.”
- Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: “I see a really bad year for these two including a break up.”
- Reality TV family the Kardashians: “Believe it or not, this year sees the beginning of the end for the trailer trash morons.”
- Prince Harry: “Royal Engagement, Cressida Bonas.”
- Jessica Biel is pregnant.
- Blake Lively is pregnant.
- Katy Perry and John Mayer split.
- Sharon Stone makes a huge comeback in a great picture and is given many awards.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: I just don’t get a warm feeling from this couple, and my sense is that they are on their way to a breakup. Strangely, I see another child coming to Angelina, too, in the next two years. I feel there isn't much chemistry here, and the connection is basically based on the kids. I definitely see them growing apart. A split and separation is definitely in basically inevitable for these two in the next two years, and I feel it could happen in 2014 or early 2015.
- Miley Cyrus: She is going to enter rehab at some point next year, but her career is going to remain strong.
- Prince William and Duchess Kate: They are already planning a second pregnancy, which I predict will happen by the beginning of 2015 – we will likely (hear) rumors in 2014 about it, and confirmation of it towards the end of the year. The second baby will be a girl, and make a great playmate for baby George. I also see William being announced as the King of England in 2014.
- Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
- Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it’s been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
- Kanye and Kim’s wedding will be televised live. Some of the revenue will go to charity.
- Snow falls in southern Florida.
- The Chicago Cubs will make it to the World Series.