Of the top 20 celebrities marked for death in 2014 by Stiffs.com, only five died last year. (That compares with seven in 2013, five in 2012 and seven in 2011.)
The deceased public figures included actor Eli Wallach, actress Luise Rainer, actor Mickey Rooney, Hong Kong entertainment mogul Run Run Shaw and singer Maria Franziska von Trapp.
Here’s the list of public figures (with ages) predicted to die in 2015, according to Stiffs.com:
- Zsa Zsa Gabor, 97, actress
- Billy Graham, 96, Christian evangelist
- George H.W. Bush, 90, former U.S. president
- Kirk Douglas, 98, actor
- Sam Simon, 59, director, producer, writer
- Olivia de Havilland, 98, actress
- Nancy Reagan, 93, former First Lady
- Fidel Castro, 88, Cuban leader
- Irwin Corey, 100, comedian
- Valerie Harper, 75, actress
- Herman Wouk, 99, author
- David Rockefeller, 99, American banker and philanthropist
- Muhammad Ali, 72, boxer
- Roberta McCain, 102, political matriarch
- Prince Philip, 93, husband of Queen Elizabeth II
- Abe Vigoda, 93, actor
- Stuart Scott, 49, sportscaster
- Clive James, 75, author, journalist
- Gordie Howe, 86, professional hockey player
- Bob Dole, 91, former U.S. senator
80. Lindsay Lohan, 28 (up from No. 86 last year)
82. Amanda Bynes, 28 (up from No. 135 last year)
91. Justin Bieber, 20
125. Kim Jong-un, 31
193. Miley Cyrus, 22 (down from No. 177 last year)
For other dead pools, check out The Death List and The Dead Pool.
Photo: Actress and reality-TV star Lindsay Lohan ranks No. 80 on the list of celebrities predicted to die in 2015 by Stiffs.com.
People magazine reported Dec. 31 that Lohan contracted chikungunya, a mosquito-borne illness, while vacationing in French Polynesia.