Friday, June 25, 2010

Cool niche websites on TV shows, movies

Lately I’ve been praising specialty websites.
So I thought I’d mention a few that I like related to television shows and movies.
TV Series Finale is an interesting website devoted to TV show endings, reunions and revivals. It’s one of the places I check when I’m trying to find out whether a favorite, low-rated TV show is being canceled or not.
Instantwatcher.com is dedicated to helping people find the best movies available on Netflix’s instant-viewing service. It offers scads of genres and useful lists to peruse. I particularly like the list of movies certified as “fresh” by Rotten Tomatoes.
Netflix Instant Play Picks of the Moment by Paul J. Marasa highlights a good new movie every few days that’s available on Netflix streaming video.
There are more, but that’s enough for now.

No comments: