Monday, February 12, 2018

Lou Malnati’s Pizza shipped to displaced Chicagoans

Having grown up in the Chicago area, I occasionally long for things from home that I can’t get where I currently live in the Washington, D.C., area.
One of those things is Lou Malnati’s deep-dish pizza. It’s my favorite pizza by far. Just thinking about their pepperoni pizza makes me salivate.
Fortunately they ship nationwide. The pizzas come cold-packed with dry ice in foam coolers.
I ordered some Lou Malnati’s pizzas in time for the Super Bowl. And I was a happy camper.
Lou Malnati’s Tastes of Chicago website also sells other Chicago delicacies, such as Vienna Beef hot dogs, Portillo’s Italian Beef, Eli’s cheesecake and Nuts on Clark popcorn.
That’s an uncompensated, personal plug, meant as a public service.

Photo: Lou Malnati's deep-dish pizza.

No comments: