Oh, and “his life is in grave danger.”
She just tosses that out there with no explanation.
Three psychics forecast health problems for Vice President Joe Biden.
Mentalist and corporate mind-power expert Sidney Friedman said, “I foresee a medical condition that sidelines Vice President Joe Biden.”
Toronto-based clairvoyant Psychic Nikki says Biden will have a health problem and could be replaced by a woman.
Psychic Blair Robertson is more specific, saying Biden will be treated for senile dementia.
Michelle Whitedove made some other predictions for the new year as well:
- Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, will have a daughter. The second child of Kate and Prince William will be a boy.
- Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will get married in 2013. “Forget the break-up rumors, I predict that the Twilight stars will be married in 2013 and I see a pregnancy too!”
- Selena Gomez will split with Justin Bieber. “His next serious romance will be with a blonde starlet.”
Vicki Monroe, a psychic medium living in Maine, recorded the following predictions for 2013:
- Newly engaged Kelly Clarkson won’t be living happily ever after. (“That marriage, kaput.”)
- Tom Cruise will leave the Church of Scientology for reasons related to his daughter and recent divorce.
Judy Hevenly, a Los Angeles psychic, author and international lecturer, divined these predictions:
- An unexpected vacancy on the Supreme Court moves a conservative court to a liberal one.
- Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist shot by members of the Taliban for arguing for equal education for girls in Pakistan, receives the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize for standing up for girls’ education in her country.
- Universal Studios announces plans for a sequel to “Lord of the Rings.”
- Dr. Dre, the rap music legend, stars in a Las Vegas stage play, which brings him much acclaim.
- Tim Tebow gets an offer to play in the Canadian Football League.
- Amazon will announce it is coming out with its own smartphone.
Betsey Lewis, an international intuitive, author, talk show host and earth mysteries investigator, made the following guesses, er, predictions:
- South African leader Nelson Mandela will die in 2013.
- A former U.S. president will die in 2013. She wasn’t more specific.
- In 2013, many of us will become vegetarians out of necessity as milk products, meat and corn prices soar from a severe drought.
- Powerful earthquakes (7.0 or greater) hit Southern California, Indonesia, Peru and the South Seas area.
- A startling revelation on 9-11 comes from someone with inside information on the attack. People will be horrified by the news.
- North Korea will launch a missile at South Korea which will ignite fighting between to the two countries.
- NASA makes a stunning statement about Mars in March.
- Stunning breakthroughs in disease prevention and cures, especially with cancer and MS.
- CERN on the Swiss/France border will announce in 2013 that time travel is possible and will be used in the next 10 years!
Photo: President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. (Photo from the Blaze.)